To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children... to find the best in others; to give of one's self; to leave the world a bit better; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - this is to have succeeded. Ralph Waldo Emerson




Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Do You Remember the Time?

I've finally gotten the chance to watch season four of Mad Men, and I have to say, what the hell was Don thinking?! He finally gets into an adult relationship with a real woman -- ok, ok, I have a crush on Dr. Miller -- and then he proposes to his secretary after a week in California? I can´t WAIT to see how that blows up in his face in season five...

It's been a blessed escape from reality here in the sunshine of southern Spain, but tomorrow will be time to face the music -- and not the fun, early 90s Michael Jackson I've been making Lucia watch on You Tube.

1 comment:

Keep me from getting lonely -- leave a comment!